The Crazy Sims Lobby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hello?
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:33 am by Guest

» Ian's Mom
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:21 am by Guest

» did everyone die...i havent seen anyone......
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:20 am by Guest

» Pi3
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:31 pm by SR

» Forum Specific Rules
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:14 am by Zachemc2

» EDITOR!!
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:12 am by Zachemc2

» Rules For Da Mods!
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:11 am by Zachemc2

» How to fix broken Download Manager
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:23 am by Guest

» FAST LANE IS AWSOME (video)
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:15 am by Guest

Gallery

What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 13 Empty

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 163 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:16 am

What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us.

+8
Burgleman
simsgal
Diamondkool
SR
Beathanwhy
Andy_Cu
aar2697p
Zachemc2
12 posters

Page 13 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next

Go down

What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 13 Empty Re: What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us.

Post by Zachemc2 Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:15 am

Ah.. Now it's telling me I'm banned. You're 25 hours late, EA!
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Bonus Points : 234937

http://thecrazysimslobby.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 13 Empty Re: What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:16 am

I wanna be a mod!

Back to top Go down

Post by SR Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:17 am

if emo people watched american idol auditions there would be alot less of them
SR
SR

Bonus Points : 202003

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:17 am

well u gotta apply. look for a thread called become a mod in the forum.
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by SR Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:17 am

Zachemc2 wrote:Ah.. Now it's telling me I'm banned. You're 25 hours late, EA!

seriously..temp? and for what?
SR
SR

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:18 am

SR wrote:if emo people watched american idol auditions there would be alot less of them

True. Lol.
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:18 am

SR wrote:

Temp. And for linking this forum.
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by SR Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:20 am

Zachemc2 wrote:
SR wrote:

Temp. And for linking this forum.

Thats not against the rules is it...because if it is it might explain my ban
SR
SR

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:21 am

It's not. No where does it say you can't link a god damn forum.
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by SR Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:22 am

SR
SR

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy_Cu Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:23 am

Morning Everybody!
Been reading up on what I missed.
I've never got banned, but I act really good on TS3 forums. I have to becouse if they find the SMALLEST reason to ban somebody, they will. I can't give them ANY reason to ban me.
Andy_Cu
Andy_Cu
Admin
Admin

Bonus Points : 212459
Location : Why do you want to know where I am!? WHY!!!!!? (I'm on to you)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:24 am

They seriously hate off-topic.

I had a quick brainstorm!

Instead of Sacramento, I can fly back to Redwood! And take the subway to Sacramento after talking to them. I resently talked to my headmaster personaly because someone called David was pissing me off. He's suspended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:24 am

True. Plus, they ban the creators of threads that theflamethrower posts in, but they don't ban him.
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by SR Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:24 am

Zachemc2 wrote:It's not. No where does it say you can't link a god damn forum.

As i said over at Haus of Sims..when it finally comes to light that im heir to a large russian fortune, i shall buy out 51% of EA...and then fire them all... What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 13 Icon_twisted
SR
SR

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:25 am

Rofl.
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by SR Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:25 am

Pixpumira wrote:They seriously hate off-topic.

I had a quick brainstorm!

Instead of Sacramento, I can fly back to Redwood! And take the subway to Sacramento after talking to them. I resently talked to my headmaster personaly because someone called David was pissing me off. He's suspended.

did i miss something
SR
SR

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:26 am

She's gonna hit them with a baseball bat.
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by SR Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:27 am

Did you know flamethrower is only like 10 years old..lol
SR
SR

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy_Cu Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:27 am

Zachemc2 wrote:She's gonna hit them with a baseball bat.
Hit EA? That sounds fun. Can I come?
Andy_Cu
Andy_Cu
Admin
Admin

Bonus Points : 212459
Location : Why do you want to know where I am!? WHY!!!!!? (I'm on to you)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:27 am

I'm in NYC, duh!

I said to go here.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:28 am

Andy_Cu wrote:

SURE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:28 am

Andy_Cu wrote:

Yes.

Invited:
Andy
Zach
Pix
Roman (Let's just call you that)
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:30 am

I guess. It happens with every forum.
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by SR Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:30 am

who is them..i dont get it..*thinks pix is attempting to kidnap Ian's Mom
SR
SR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next