The Crazy Sims Lobby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hello?
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:33 am by Guest

» Ian's Mom
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:21 am by Guest

» did everyone die...i havent seen anyone......
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:20 am by Guest

» Pi3
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:31 pm by SR

» Forum Specific Rules
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:14 am by Zachemc2

» EDITOR!!
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:12 am by Zachemc2

» Rules For Da Mods!
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:11 am by Zachemc2

» How to fix broken Download Manager
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:23 am by Guest

» FAST LANE IS AWSOME (video)
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:15 am by Guest

Gallery

What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 7 Empty

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 163 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:16 am

What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us.

+8
Burgleman
simsgal
Diamondkool
SR
Beathanwhy
Andy_Cu
aar2697p
Zachemc2
12 posters

Page 7 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next

Go down

What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 7 Empty Re: What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:10 am

How dare you not add me! I just found out about this site today! D: I feelz sad noe Sad

Back to top Go down

What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 7 Empty Re: What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:11 am

Hey Molly is your charger fixed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:11 am

Don't worry. We will add you.
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Bonus Points : 234897

http://thecrazysimslobby.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:13 am

Ya, it is Rocker. We just have to have tape on it and keep it still. Im on my moms computer and my mom is on the laptop. Its not working for so so I guess is only works for me [img]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_twisted.gif[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:13 am

Lol!
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:14 am

that what i had to do with mine a freaken mouse chewed mine

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:15 am

I bought a universal one when mine broke.
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:17 am

lol the crazy lady came up to me AGAIN and asked me for my hight! 5foot9!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:17 am

Crap, my forums siggy isnt working. Help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:18 am

Forums?
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:18 am

Oh. It looks working.
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:18 am

I mean it has the code popping out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 am

molly whos Justin in ur siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 am

The bestest BF eva <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:20 am

Cool!
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:20 am

[quote="Zachemc2"]Cool![/quote]
lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:21 am

Can you guys help with the code poping out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:21 am

I don't see code popping out
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:21 am

*Rockersimgirl* wrote:
Zachemc2 wrote:Cool!
lol

I know what's up with your problem. You have BBcode disabled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:22 am

Keleya wrote:
*Rockersimgirl* wrote:
Zachemc2 wrote:Cool!
lol

I know what's up with your problem. You have BBcode disabled.
thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next