The Crazy Sims Lobby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hello?
THE HISTORY OF SMOSH EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:33 am by Guest

» Ian's Mom
THE HISTORY OF SMOSH EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:21 am by Guest

» did everyone die...i havent seen anyone......
THE HISTORY OF SMOSH EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:20 am by Guest

» Pi3
THE HISTORY OF SMOSH EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:31 pm by SR

» Forum Specific Rules
THE HISTORY OF SMOSH EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:14 am by Zachemc2

» EDITOR!!
THE HISTORY OF SMOSH EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:12 am by Zachemc2

» Rules For Da Mods!
THE HISTORY OF SMOSH EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:11 am by Zachemc2

» How to fix broken Download Manager
THE HISTORY OF SMOSH EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:23 am by Guest

» FAST LANE IS AWSOME (video)
THE HISTORY OF SMOSH EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:15 am by Guest

Gallery

THE HISTORY OF SMOSH Empty

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 163 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:16 am

THE HISTORY OF SMOSH

Go down

THE HISTORY OF SMOSH Empty THE HISTORY OF SMOSH

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:49 am

One of Smosh's earliest videos, "Pokemon Theme Music Video," was released in November 2005 and by April 2006 held the title of "Most Viewed Video of all Time" on YouTube with over 7 million hits, a title it held for at least six months. The video features the original English theme song for the Pokémon anime and it has since been removed by YouTube after the website received a notice from Shogakukan Productions Co., Ltd., indicating copyright infringement.
Nevertheless, the success of their Pokemon video and other videos led Smosh to be featured in the "Person of the Year: You" issue of Time Magazine, published December 13, 2006.
Their video, "Smosh Short 2: Stranded", won the 2006 YouTube Award for Best Comedy. They also regularly produce comedic music videos, most notably with the post-hardcore duo I Set My Friends On Fire entitled "Sex Ed Rocks" and "Four Years Foreplay".
In April 2007, Smosh replaced Lonelygirl15 as the most subscribed channel on YouTube and was soon announced as one of the initial participants in YouTube's partnership revenue-sharing program. As of August 2010, Smosh is the fifth most subscribed channel on YouTube (because of the RETARD fred) with 1.7 million subscribers. Smosh is a web-based comedy duo consisting of Anthony Padilla and Ian Hecox. They first began posting videos to YouTube in the fall of 2005, and have become one of the most popular channels on that site. Smosh is currently the 17th most viewed channel with 450 million video views.

Last edited by Zachemc2 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You gotta remember the put the numbers in.)

Back to top Go down

THE HISTORY OF SMOSH Empty Re: THE HISTORY OF SMOSH

Post by Zachemc2 Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:25 am

I think we also need to mention the Beef n' Go video with 50 million views. Other than that, it's informative and great.
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Bonus Points : 234937

http://thecrazysimslobby.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down