The Crazy Sims Lobby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hello?
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:33 am by Guest

» Ian's Mom
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:21 am by Guest

» did everyone die...i havent seen anyone......
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:20 am by Guest

» Pi3
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:31 pm by SR

» Forum Specific Rules
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:14 am by Zachemc2

» EDITOR!!
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:12 am by Zachemc2

» Rules For Da Mods!
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:11 am by Zachemc2

» How to fix broken Download Manager
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:23 am by Guest

» FAST LANE IS AWSOME (video)
What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:15 am by Guest

Gallery

What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 38 Empty

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 163 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:16 am

What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us.

+8
Burgleman
simsgal
Diamondkool
SR
Beathanwhy
Andy_Cu
aar2697p
Zachemc2
12 posters

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next

Go down

What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 38 Empty Re: What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us.

Post by Zachemc2 Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:10 pm

Andy_Cu wrote:
simsgal wrote:Where has Lauren been? I haven't seen her.
This is her own thread. She need to post on it.

IKR!
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Bonus Points : 235017

http://thecrazysimslobby.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 38 Empty Re: What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us.

Post by Andy_Cu Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:10 pm

Zachemc2 wrote:
Andy_Cu wrote:Donut defeats both!

What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 38 Donut_killer

Taco-Burrito-Donut alliance to defeat simsgal?
TOTALLY
Andy_Cu
Andy_Cu
Admin
Admin

Bonus Points : 212539
Location : Why do you want to know where I am!? WHY!!!!!? (I'm on to you)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:10 pm

Zachemc2 wrote:
Andy_Cu wrote:Donut defeats both!

What Has The Sims 3 Done To Me (and you)?! A group of Sim crazy nut cases. Come be insane with us. - Page 38 Donut_killer

Taco-Burrito-Donut alliance to defeat simsgal?

She needs a Ninja food though. Otherwise it's not fair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy_Cu Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:11 pm

I gotta go to bed now.
Goodnight.
Andy_Cu
Andy_Cu
Admin
Admin

Bonus Points : 212539
Location : Why do you want to know where I am!? WHY!!!!!? (I'm on to you)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:11 pm

simsgal doesn't know how to ninja food!
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:11 pm

Andy_Cu wrote:I gotta go to bed now.
Goodnight.

Bai.
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:11 pm

Goodnight.

Night, Andy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:12 pm

Keleya wrote:
Goodnight.

Night, Andy!

We got Late Night dancin'!
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:12 pm

Pixpumira wrote:

Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:13 pm

Pixpumira wrote:

WTF EDITOR?

Back to top Go down

Post by simsgal Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:14 pm

I miss her (and what about Cin? I thought she was coming back July 27th?).
simsgal
simsgal
Established Crazy
Established Crazy

Bonus Points : 201901

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:15 pm

simsgal wrote:I miss her (and what about Cin? I thought she was coming back July 27th?).

Lauren thinks she's not coming back. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:16 pm

Keleya wrote:
Pixpumira wrote:

WTF EDITOR?

Yes, EDITOR! GOD DAMMIT!
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:16 pm

Keleya wrote:
Pixpumira wrote:

WTF EDITOR?

OMGWTFBBQ ICE CREAM IS MELTING!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:17 pm

Pixpumira wrote:
Keleya wrote:
Pixpumira wrote:

WTF EDITOR?

OMGWTFBBQ ICE CREAM IS MELTING!

*gets mini fridge*

HURRY!
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by simsgal Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:18 pm

Keleya wrote:
simsgal wrote:I miss her (and what about Cin? I thought she was coming back July 27th?).

What's up with that? Maybe she doesn't even know about what happened...the thread she was in got deleted long ago. She said she'd read through everything.

First OMGSims, and now her!
simsgal
simsgal
Established Crazy
Established Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:18 pm

simsgal wrote:
Keleya wrote:

What's up with that? Maybe she doesn't even know about what happened...the thread she was in got deleted long ago. She said she'd read through everything.

OMG is back on another site I think. Same with Sour, but I'm pretty sure Sour's coming back with FLS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:19 pm

Yeah. NINJA TACO-BURRITO-DONUT ON SIMSGAL!
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by simsgal Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:20 pm

Keleya wrote:
simsgal wrote:
Keleya wrote:

OMG is back on another site I think. Same with Sour, but I'm pretty sure Sour's coming back with FLS.

Really? What site?
simsgal
simsgal
Established Crazy
Established Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:21 pm

simsgal wrote:
Keleya wrote:
simsgal wrote:
Keleya wrote:

Really? What site?

BurgerTown.
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:21 pm

simsgal wrote:
Keleya wrote:
simsgal wrote:
Keleya wrote:

Really? What site?

I saw Sour on one of the Simmer blogs. I think it was Viddy's, but I'm not totally sure. OMG, I don't remember though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:22 pm

PINK FROSTED SPRINKED DONUT ON ZACH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachemc2 Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:23 pm

Pixpumira wrote:PINK FROSTED SPRINKED DONUT ON ZACH!
Alliance?
Zachemc2
Zachemc2
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by simsgal Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:24 pm

Keleya wrote:
simsgal wrote:
Keleya wrote:
simsgal wrote:
Keleya wrote:

Really? What site?

I saw Sour on one of the Simmer blogs. I think it was Viddy's, but I'm not totally sure. OMG, I don't remember though.

WHAT? How could you forget? I MUST contact her!
simsgal
simsgal
Established Crazy
Established Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next